Sunburn through the window..
As I’ve told you before I’ve gone to a theater camp outside of our city for 3 days.
On the way home we rode a non-air-conditioned bus. I sat by the window seat (I am a big sucker for window seats)
It was about 1pm when we headed back to the city, so yep, I already knew that it was going to be hot and I mean HOT.
Good thing the bus was going fast, so I thank the wind for keeping me alive inside the bus. Halfway home I fell asleep and one of my little manghods in our group (alex) told me that there was this one time where my head was already outside the window. (Well thank you for telling me afterwards but you could have woken me up, you know. Haha)
Anyway, when I woke up I was a bit shocked to see that “ze zun haz burnt my arm”
Well, I’ve “unpacked” my things already but it’s still on ze floor, till now. (Lazy monkey)
I’ll be posting some of our photos during the theater camp in a bit. 😀
Thanks for reading Bloggers, Phloggers and Readers!
– Aenri (Aah-Yen-Ree)